Wednesday, April 20, 2011

BIG NEWS ~

Have you heard the news???  I am OFFICIAL now!  So excited and blessed to be the FIRST CONSULTANT in Asheville, NC for Biltmore Inspirations.  A BRAND NEW party plan company with Americas largest home, Biltmore Estate here in ASHEVILLE!  WAHOO!!



I am thrilled to be a part of the Biltmore family!  I am currently building a NATIONWIDE launch team of consultants!!!   We will start our parties July 1, 2011!  So excited to say that my wonderful "SISTERS CHIC" team is already in 8 states!!  NC, SC, MS, MA, CA, AL, FL, KY!  We have a great group of women who are ready to share the amazing "exclusive" product line of our Biltmore products.  This is a ground floor opportunity and I am LOVING sharing this BIG, HUGE, BILTMORE SIZE GIFT with women all over the US!!!! 

Between now and July 1st, as I build my launch team, I am going to ask you, “WHO DO YOU KNOW?” Maybe YOU are looking for a new business… or maybe you are not. But I can confidently say that YOU know someone who might like to learn a little more…and would benefit from working with me…no matter where they live.  That is the beauty of this business.  It starts here in the little town of Asheville NC and then we take these exclusive Biltmore Inspirations products and bring them into homes ALL ACROSS AMERICA!!!  We do this by getting ladies together for a "girls night out" or a "get together" where we have FUN and ENJOY other women!!!  So put on your thinking cap, and lets share this blessing!  Contact me with names!  There is a reward for you too :) 

Here are a list of places I am focusing on!  Our corporate team will be visiting these cities over the next couple of weeks!  WHO DO YOU KNOW!!!

San Antonio, TX
Austin, TX
Dallas, TX
Los Angeles, CA
Seattle, WA
Portland, OR
San Francisco, CA
Philadelphia, PA
Baltimore MD
Atlanta, GA
Birmingham, AL
Huntsville, AL
Asheville, NC  May 15
Brandon, FL
Houston, TX
New Orleans, LA
Long Island NY
Charleston SC

Think about it and let me know!  Have a blessed day!  Check back for pictures of our amazing product line and more news!!!!  Also feel free to go to http://www.biltmoreinspirations.com/  for more info!