Monday, June 14, 2010

I just HAVE to DO THIS!!!







Ok I need someone to hold me accountable to BLOG! I just don't feel I have the skills BUT I MUST DO THIS! I want to look back on it in 10 years and cry my eyes out. So I am challenging myself to MAKE IT HAPPEN!!






So where did I leave off? I have no clue? I am scared to look back and see! So let me catch you up REAL QUICK! Lanie is now 6 1/2 and Lucie is 4 1/2 they are getting SO BIG!!! I can't believe that it is June 14th!






We just returned from the beach w/ my family! It was AMAZING and OVER THE TOP!!! I will be posting some great photos! We had an AWESOME time! Granddaddy and Mimi treated us to an AMAZING vacation in North Topsail Beach. We had a PHAT house!!! As Lanie said, "WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN BEDS" we even had 2 extra futons. We enjoyed a week with Granddaddy, Mimi, Aunt Julie, Caleb, Adam, Annabelle, Aunt Lorie, Kiah, Aunt Leslie (all the way from CALIFORINA) Uncle Jonathan, Sweet Beth and of course me, Chuck, Lanie and Lucie! Aunt Teresa and Sandy came for a quick visit too!! So we had lots of folks and lots of fun! More details later!!!






As some of you know, we have had our house on the market for a LONG time. We purchased a BREATH TAKING lot on top of Laurel Ridge back in 2007. Well long story short, on May 4th, we sold our beautiful lot and took our house OFF THE MARKET! It was just not what God had planned for us. For a while, we were quite sad BUT God really worked in our hearts and showed Chuck and me that it was just not where he wanted us. We feel really blessed that the lot did sell and that we came out of the situation on top. We love 235 Woodland Court and are really excited to stay RIGHT HERE. Thanks for all your prayers and love during this time. It was fun to dream about the thought of living on top of a mountain- with a view of the Burnette Resivor and the Seven Sisters BUT I think we should wait a FEW YEARS to make that happen! ONE DAY- I hope to have a view of the Seven Sisters from my deck. But not right now :) God is so good! He always has plans for us and it has been cool to see him work. I have learned a ton and trust him more than EVER. I was sick last week and I layed in the bed thinking OK we are staying- what can I do around here!!! We had taken down a lot of our photos and changed some stuff around - So poor Chuck- I have a nice list of things to do around here! So stay tuned to see what happens!!






Ok so my first of many blogs is complete! Wahoo!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am so proud of you for blogging! Just think of it as a family journal that you can easily get printed into a book. I love you!