Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Erin Lane Pittman "My Lanie"




Wow I can not belive that in a little over a month, my first baby will be turning 4 years old! Wow - where has the time gone!!! Seems just like yesterday we were telling all of you we were expecting!!! Lanie is such a joy to everyone she is touch with! She lights up the room when she walks in with her amazing blue eyes and beautiful smile. But the thing I love the most is how she loves EVERYONE and wants to make everyone smile! She is a gift from heaven above and I am so thankful to have her in my life.






She loves to play with her ponies and all the Disney princesses ~Belle of Beauty and the Beast is her absolute favorite- for now!! She loves to play dress up with Lucie and of course her cousin Kiah- they could do it for hours! Lanie and Lucie both attend the Mothers Morning Out Program at our church on Tuesday and Thursday. I love to go pick her up from class b/c of the reaction she gives me- she screams with glee and runs into me or should I say over me- usually with great force if you know my high energy Lanie ha ha! Lanie is a joy and brings tons of sunshine to our lives. My favortie is when she comes into our bedroom in the morning- smiling from ear to ear to wake us up! Now that is the DREAM alarm clock!!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Lanie is such a delight to be around. I love her spunk! Caleb and Adam adore her too and love to play with her.