Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lucie Ann Pittman




Lucie is the baby of our family. Also hard to believe that she will be 2 on November 22 - yes she is a Thanksgiving Baby! She is a little fire cracker and she will keep you on your toes. She is such a joy and pleasure to be with and has made me realize that you can love more that one child- easily!!! I remember praying asking God to help me love this new baby as much I did Lanie- that prayer has definitely been answered!! Lucie is a joy! I love to go into her room when she is asleep (when I get home from my Southern Living Parties) and pick her up to "rock" it is the most wonderful feeling to have her in my arms! I cherish this special time when it works! Some times she says "MO" (which is No and at 2 is her most famous and used word ) and I leave her alone but sometimes she hears me coming a says "rock" - it makes my day!

She is saying many more words lately- has a hard time b/c her big sister always talks for her. She is so funny and makes us laugh all the time. So thankful for my second little blessing from above!! My Lucie!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh little Lucie! I love her so much. Soon she and Annabelle will be spending hours playing dolls and dress up along with the others!

Becky Swann said...

Amie, just saw Julie added a link to your blog on her's, so glad you have one, they are alot of fun, my friends and family like having it to see what we are up to, And so exciting we can keep up with you now too! Your girls are ADORABLE!!!

Unknown said...

LUCIE IS AMAZING