Wednesday, October 10, 2007

October at the Pittman House

Hi everyone! I am so excited to be writing this first post! My sister Julie has given me the blogging bug and I am so exited!! She is the expert and I hope to learn from her. The main thing I would like to accomplish by "blogging" is to keep my family and friends up to date with our family!

October is here! I can't believe it. Granted it is still 80 degrees here in Black Mtn, we are loving the crisp, clean days. Everything just seems so clean and crisp outside. Even though it is hot! The leaves are getting ready to change and we are on the lookout for some trails to take the girls on.

Big news at the Pittman house- we have put our house on the market. Yes our wonderful home of almost 6 years is for sale. We have a contract on a BEAUTIFUL, STUNNING mountain top lot here in Black Mountain. It is in the Laurel Ridge subdivision. We will close on the lot mid November. I can not believe that we will be moving and building and all that comes with it. I am excited about getting a new house and having a BREATH TAKING views of Lake Burnette and the back of the Seven Sisters Mountains. I just still don't believe it is true. Somebody pinch me!!:) I had always wished as a little girl that one day these mountains would be my view- didnt think that it would happen in my 30's - The Lord is so good to us!!!

My sweet hubbie Chuck is the most excited! We found this piece of property while driving around town and up the mountain one day. Chuck got out and took a peak and the rest is history! Please, keep us in your prayers - I know many of you have been through this and know the challenges we are facing but also the great experiences that God has ahead for us! We will keep you informed!! Here is a peak of our soon to be view! I can't wait to have you over for a cook out on our deck!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I am so excited about your blog! I love your posts and can't wait to read more. Your property sounds so wonderful and I hope to see it soon.
Love ya!

Howard Family said...

We will check back often to see what you are up to. Love seeing pictures of your family and love seeing you in person even better. Your property is gorgeous. Love, Gretchen