Sunday, November 11, 2007

BIRTHDAY PARTY

I can not belive that my girls will be 2 and 4! Where has the time gone??? Seems like yesterday that I had just found out that we were EXPECTING LANIE!!!!!!!!!!! Time has flown by and it makes me want to DROP EVERYTHING and just focus on them!!! Wish I could right! Lanie and Lucie are very excited about their bday party! Lanie wants to invite EVERYONE! I sure hope there is a ton of room at the High Flight Gymnastics place!!! Stay tuned for photos!!!

Just to fill you in on what the girls are into these days.... Lanie is really starting to want to write her letters and draw more. She is very close to writing her name. She loves to play w/ her "my little ponies" and of course Disney princesses and DRESS UP!! She is so sweet and so BUSY!!! She can NOT sit still!! Poor thing - must take after her Mama! I laugh when she watches TV- she is all over the place. Lucie is changing SO MUCH! Starting to talk and is just such a sweetie! We even think she has GROWN some!! WAHOO! She is a little fire cracker- is singing songs, loves to say the blessing with Lanie, play with Lanie, LOVES baby dolls! She is big into the kitchen set we have in the playroom and would sit and listen to tons of books- but NEVER really watches TV! She repeats the last word you say to her - so if I said Lucie do you want to go to bed - she'd say MO! No really if I said- Lets go outside- she'd say - "outside" She is much slower to talk but I think it is b/c she can't get a word in with Lanie!! :)

They are both changing so much and I am trying to keep you updated!! God is so amazing in so many BIG and LITTLE ways! It is so wonderful to see his work in PROCESS!!!

Look forward to sharing photos soon!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

We can't wait for the birthday party at the gymnastics place! How fun will that be. I love that Lucie says mo instead of no.