Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving at Aunt Gales and Uncle Mikes!



Aunt Gales NEW RIDE

The leaf fight!


Popsie, Uncle Larry, Lanie, Chuck, Me, Aunt Gale, Uncle Mike, Allen and Lucie and Mumsie in the front!


We had a fun filled day with lots of family time, food, and TONS of fun!! It was a wonderful day! Uncle Mike and Aunt Gale really know how to take care of every little detail. Their home is in Danville Va and was so nice and they made each of us feel right at home. The food was AMAZING AND LOTS OF IT and we just really had a great day! Lanie and Lucie were angels!

We celebrated this special holiday. Our first without our beloved and SO special Pa Pa- (Chucks grandfather) He was VERY missed and we did a special thing of going around and saying special things about him. He was a wonderful Godly man and always had kind words and a BEAUTIFUL smile and BIG hugs! We missed him saying the blessing and so Lanie and Lucie took the job- it was sweet! Pa Pa will always be missed- he makes me smile still thinking of him at the family gatherings. I loved him from the first time I met him!!! So thankful to know him and for my girls to have know him!!

Enjoy the photos of our family! We were missing a few- Aunt Judy, Uncle Billy and Aunt Dorothy and Uncle Ric and Aunt Eva were all missed! Check out me driving Aunt Gales new SPIDER convertible! I LOVED IT!!! Chuck and I took it for a spin and guess what- we got LOST- Uncle Mike saved us!!! We got a tour of Danville- such a cute town with great houses and yards!
We will celebrate Bartlett Thanksgiving this weekend- it is totally different mainly b/c the majority of the people are 6 and under! Ha ha! Stay tuned for PHOTOS!

Thanksgiving is a special time and each year I feel I grow MORE thankful for my family. I am so blessed with Chucks family, my family, our wonderful church family and all our friends! God is so good and it amazes me how he loves each of us and takes care of us! Thank you Lord for ALL you do! Your love amazes me each day!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

PS = special thanks to our friend Tom for the AWESOME photos!

1 comment:

Julie said...

yea! A post.


I miss you guys. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! Yep, the Bartlett celebration is a bit different with 6 kids under 6. It will be loud!