Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween 2007






We had so much fun this year- we changed it up a bit and took the girls to see family as well as visit some of our neighbors. They loved getting to get in the car and go! We started off the night with pumpking carving with Daddy. He is the pro carver and I am SO GLAD! I don't enjoy this as I dont have a single creative bone in my body!!!:) God knows all those little things your spouse needs to do ha ha!!!


Lanie was Belle - she was so excited! Lucie was Snow White or NO White as she said!! I had a ball getting them all "dolled up" and ready to go!!!





We started with 2 houses in our neighborhood and then headed over to my Granny and Paw Paw's house. The girls love stopping in here and Lanie helped Granny with all the tricker treaters!! Paw Paw laughed at Lucie as she danced, danced! Then we headed over to Aunt Jeany's and got to see Zach and his sweet family- more photos. We also visited with Aunt Karen and Uncle Gary- this was so much fun too!! Mimi (my mom) and Kiah came to see us there and Aunt Karen entertained the girls with a special story- She is SO good with kids!!

So as you see we had a FULL night of fun and family and CANDY!! I am enjoying that too!! Enoy the photos!










No comments: